This policy aims to protect your personal data. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the use of your personal information, please contact us and we will help you.
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Principles of data protection that we observe
- What are your rights regarding your personal data
- What personal data we collect for you
- How we use your personal information
- Who else has access to your personal information
- How do we save your data?
- Cookie Information
- Supervisory Authority
Personal data – any information related to the identity of an individual.
Processing – any action or set of actions that take place on personal data or a set of personal data.
Data subject – An individual whose personal data is being processed.
Child – physical person under 16 years of age.
We / us – ***
Principles of personal data protection
We promise to comply with the following principles of personal data protection:
- Principle of legality, good faith and transparency. Our data processing activities are legal. We always record your rights before processing your personal information. If requested, we will provide you with information about your data processing.
- Goal limitation principle. Our data processing activities correspond to the purpose for which we collect these data.
- The principle of minimizing data. We collect and process only the minimum personal data required for the purpose.
- Storage limitation principle. We will not store your personal data longer than necessary.
- Principle of data integrity. We will do our utmost to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- Privacy Principle. We will do our best to protect your privacy against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – this means you have the right to know whether your personal data is being processed, what data is collected, where it came from and why and who is processing it.
- Right of access – this means you have the right to receive the data we have collected from and for you. This includes your right to request and receive a copy of your personal data collected with us.
- Right to rectification – this means you have the right to request the correction or deletion of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to delete – this means that in certain circumstances you may request that your personal data be deleted from our records.
- Right to Limitation of Processing – This means that under certain conditions you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right of objection – this means that in certain cases you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- The right not to be subject only to automated processing – this means you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling, so that you are not the subject of decision-making solely on the basis of automated processing. You can exercise this right when there is a result of profiling that results in legal consequences that apply to you or have a significant impact on you.
- Right of portability – You have the right to receive your personal data in a machine-readable format or, if possible, directly transferred from one processor to another.
- Right to Submit Complaints – In the event that we refuse your application under Your Access Right, we will give you the reasons for this refusal. If you are not satisfied with the way we processed your request, we ask you to contact us.
- Right to assistance by the relevant supervisory authorities – this means you have the right to be assisted by supervisors and the right to other legal remedies, such as claims for damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – You have the right to withdraw any consent you have given for the processing of your personal data.
What personal data we collect for you
Information you have provided us with
This can be your email address, name, postal or home address, and so on. Basically, this is the information we need to provide you with a relevant product / service or to improve your stay with us. We retain the information you provide us so that you can perform various activities on our site, including commenting. This information includes, for example, your name and email address.
Information that is automatically collected for you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies or other tools for your internet session. For example, this is information about your shopping cart, your IP address, your shopping history (if any), and so on. This information is used to improve your customer experience with us. When you use our services or browse the content of our website, your actions may be included in a log.
Information from our partners
We collect information from our trusted partners, confirming that they have a legitimate reason to share this information with us. This is information you gave them directly or that they have collected for you on another legal basis. See a list of our partners here.
Publicly available information
We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information to:
- provide you with our services. This includes, for example, registering your account; Provide other products and services you have requested; providing promotional products as you wish and communicating with you in connection with these products and services; communication with you; Notify you when changing services
- Improving your customer experience;
- Obligation under a law or contract.
We use your personal data on a legal basis and / or with your consent.
In connection with the conclusion of a contract or the fulfillment of contractual obligations, we process your personal data with the following purposes:
- Identify you;
- provide you with a service or send / suggest a product;
- contacting you to make a sale or billing;
Based on legitimate interest, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- send you personalized offers (by us and / or by our strictly selected partners);
- administer and analyze our customer database (shopping and history) to improve the quality, diversity and availability of the products / services we offer / provide;
- compiling customer satisfaction questionnaires;
Unless you inform us otherwise, we consider it part of our legitimate interest to offer you products / services that are similar to or equal to your Purchase / Visitation history.
With your consent, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- send you newsletters and campaign offers (by ourselves or by our strictly selected partners);
- for other purposes for which we have requested your consent;
We process your personal data in order to fulfill legal obligations and / or use your personal data for capabilities provided by law. We reserve the right to make the personal data collected by us anonymous and use them in this way. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when they are anonymised. We keep payment / billing information and other information collected by you as long as this is necessary for accounting purposes or other legal obligations, but no longer than is provided for by law.
We may process your personal data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but correspond to the original purpose for which the data was collected. To do so, we have worked hard to:
- Ensure that the link between the purposes, context and nature of the personal data is appropriate for further processing;
- post-processing does not harm your interests and provide the right protection for the processing.
We will inform you about further processing and its purposes.
Who else has access to your personal information
We do not share your personal data with strangers. Personal information about you in some cases is provided to our trusted partners to provide the service to you or to improve your experience as our client. We share your data with:
Our processing partners:
Our business partners:
Related third parties:
We only work with data processing partners who can provide an adequate level of protection for your personal data. We disclose your personal data to third parties or government authorities when we are legally obliged to do so. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have agreed to this or if there are other legal grounds for doing so.
How we protect your personal information
We make every effort to protect your personal data. We use security protocols to communicate and transfer data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymisation and pseudonymization where appropriate. We observe our systems for possible weaknesses and attacks.
While we do our best, we can not guarantee the safety of the information. But we promise to notify the relevant authorities of leakage. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we can within reasonable limits to prevent security breaches and to assist the authorities if such a violation occurs.
If you have an account with us, we invite you to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or deliberately collect information from children. Our services are not aimed at children and they are not our target customers.
“Cookies” and other technologies we use
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help the site work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control the cookies from your browser. If you choose to disable cookies, this may prevent some features you want to use on our site.
We use “cookies” for the following purposes:
- Required cookies – these “cookies” are required to enable you to use some important features on our website, such as logging in with your username and password. Such cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functional cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes our service more convenient and more personalized. For example, they can remember your name and password in the comment boxes, so you do not have to enter this information each time you post a comment with us.
- Analytical cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and functionality of our website and services
- Ad Cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads that are related to you and your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an ad. Typically, they are placed on the site from ad networks with the permission of the website operator. These cookies remind you that you visited a site and the information is passed to other organizations, such as advertisers. Often, target or advertising cookies are tied to site functionality provided by the other organization.
You can remove cookies stored on your computer through your browser settings. You can also control some third-party cookies by using security enhancement platforms such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. . If you want additional information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Commission for Personal Data Protection
The latest policy change was made on 21.05.2018.